Tuesday 31 May 2011

Accessible shopping Hua Hin Nadpob market

February 24, 2011
Hua Hin Nadpob market

Some people are not amused in place the new shopping mall on Satukarn Square. But wheelchair users like me are happy. The old shops were not wheelchair accessible. High steps into shops, high curbs, no ramps, no adapted toilet, etc.

Last year I already wrote a Blogpost about this market / shoppingmall telling everyone it would be wheelchair accessible. In February during my last stay I have visited this mall and I can confirm the accessibility. An access ramp to overcome the curve close to the entrance of the garage, access ramps into the shopping mall, elevator with ample space for wheelchairs and scooters, accessible restroom for wheelchair users and nice shops.

So they made an effort to make this mall accessible. Let us show them that we appreciate this effort and visit them.

No comments:

Post a Comment