What do you see?
- A small toolkit with which you can handle bolds and screws.
- Tie-raps to tie down cables.
- Removal of joy stick to prevent damage to steering mechanism.
- Disconnecting the battery cable underneath.
- Minimize size of wheelchair. Some airplane loading doors are just 84cm high.
- Wheelchair parts in bag to prevent them to get soaked in the rain. And less weight in your suite case.
- Luggage straps to tie down wheelchair parts in bag.
- Instruction of airport staff how to handle manual breaks and wheelchair during transportation.
Or read more stories about travelling with a powered wheelchair on my Dutch Blog.