Friday 22 July 2011

Bangkok Pratunam wheelchair accessible shopping

16 July 2011,
Bangkok, Pratunam district

A week ago I went to Bangkok to have my wheelchair fixed. Of this I made a movie and wrote two Blog messages. For a overnight stay I booked a hotel room for disabled at Baiyoke Sky Hotel and had a look at the Pratunam whole sale market.

For this I had to drive my wheelchair into the small streets of Bangkok, Pratunam district. The small alleys are alive at the afternoon and evening. And when you are looking for cheap clothes by the dozen this is the place to go. But in the area are many shops, shopping malls and big stores where almost everything is for sale. MBK, Siam Paragon, Siam Square, Big C, Pratunam, Panthip and even more coming. And all these are wheelchair accessible. Every shopaholic will find what he or she dies for.

And when you are looking for a accessible accommodation in this area search this Blog for a hotel with wheelchair access or write an email to me.

1 comment:

  1. Nicely written post.I like the way you have presented it.Nice information for the physically challenged people.

    -------------
    Wheelchair securement straps

    ReplyDelete