Tuesday 27 July 2010

Are paragolfers with handicap welcome?

Source picture: http://premiumproducts.ottobock.com

Almost every golf course in Hua Hin is joining the Hua Hin Golf festival during the month of August. In this month the participating golf courses give discount on their normal fees. I don't know anything about golf. I don't play. I didn't even visit a golf course in Hua Hin. I just know they have a handicap. Doesn't matter, I'm disabled too.

I do know that the Royal Hua Hin golf course, opened in 1924, is at walking distance of our wheelchair accessible apartment Tira Tiraa. This 18th hole golf course is a natural beauty. Every fairway is surrounded by big trees. The entrance of the golf course is located in the centre of Hua Hin near the railway station.
The practice field of this golf course, putting green?, is located next to Tira Tiraa, at the other side of the railway. Have fun.

Do you know the answer to the question: "Are paragolfers with handicap welcome?". Please write your answer in a comment on this Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment